Seeking Landscape Assistant
Charmscapes is a small landscaping and design company with a handcrafted, authentic materials approach to creating outdoor spaces. We're passionate about making Baltimore beautiful and it shows in our work.
We are looking for a landscape assistant to work with us. We mostly do hardscape construction (building outdoor furniture and feature, laying patios and paths, erecting fences, etc.) and softscape plantings. You would assist our team with a variety of tasks from construction of features to hauling and planting. We have a lot of creative projects coming up and we’re looking for about 20-30 hours per week to begin with. We have many projects lined up and plan to get started as soon as the weather warms up, so you should be available ideally in early March.
You must communicate clearly. You work with speed and enjoy the details. You take pride in your work and seek opportunities to be creative. You are not afraid to ask questions and propose better solutions than what was handed to you.
Skills & Requirements
- You are comfortable developing solutions on the spot.
- You have your own transportation.
- You are able to lift 50+lbs. Jobs include bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting materials.
- You have strong English skills.
- Ideally you would have some construction and/or labor experience but not necessary for the right candidate.
- Pay Range $12/hr-15/hr depending on experience
View our portfolio online to see the types of jobs you would typically be working on.
Contact Rob at (443) 799-6170 or email@example.com.